VERY slippery and controversial topic – I must admit. Before you begin, I will say only that even the MOST thoughtful and competent use of AAS (androgenic-anabolic steroids) by women can quickly provoke irreversible virilization phenomena (development of secondary sex characteristics of the male type).
So in this case it’s worth thinking not seven, but seventy-seven times, before cutting it off. The right to choose has every adult and mentally healthy person. The main thing that the choice was deliberate.
Differences of female drying from male
1. For 90% of NORMAL women, getting rid of subcutaneous fat and excess water is completely IMPOSSIBLE without interfering with the metabolism. The same applies to muscle fouling. Let’s face it – these things are unnatural, even for most men. What can we say about the ladies. Excessive amount of estradiol and a large number of alpha-2 receptors (especially in the fat depot thighs and buttocks) will by hook or by crook resist and interfere with women’s drying.
2. It is absolutely accurately noted that the fat on the bottom and legs begins to melt relatively actively only after it has melted on the upper part of the body. What follows from this? That’s right – get ready for the fact that your mammary glands will become significantly smaller. Or even leave if they were not originally large.
3. It is also important to note that it is not possible to make the form after many years of passivity for women. So, before thinking about a cool dryer, you need to train at least a year and a half and train your body to proper nutrition.
4. No oral contraceptives for the period of drying. Since, as far as I know, it is estrogen that is their basis.
5. In general, for women who have given birth, the attainment of the nuclear form is given an order of magnitude easier as the hormones change.
The first component of drying
The first thing we need to do is block estrogen receptors. You can not do this, but then the results will be worse. This is done using selective estrogen receptor modulators. Tamoxifen, toremifene, clomiphene citrates. Dosages should be no less (and sometimes more) than for men.
- Tamoxifen. 20–40 mg per day.
- Toremifen. 30-40 mg per day.
- Clomiphene 50-100 mg per day.
The second is a change in the testosterone / estradiol ratio towards the first. And here the choice is small. As for me, the maximum that an adequate woman can afford is methenolone enanthate (primobolan), oxandrolone or turinabol. I advise you to choose a dealer very carefully. Today, the absolute norm is methane, methyl or stanozolol under the guise of turinabol and oxandrolone. As well as diluted testosterone or nandrolone instead of primobolan.
The dosages are as follows:
- Methenolone enanthate. 100 – 200 mg per week. You can bet once. For example, on Mondays.
- Oxandrolone. 20-40 mg per day for two doses (in the morning and in the evening). As for me – the best choice.
- Turinabol. 20-30 mg per day for two doses (in the morning and in the evening). Do not eat for more than four weeks.
The third point is fat burners. Unfortunately, the traditional bodybuilding stuff, such as clenbuterol, ECA (ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin) or triiodothyronine – is not enough for women. They destroy fat, primarily in the abdominal area. At the waist, that is. On the pope and hips only in the second. And according to my observations, most girls are worried about the lower floor.
What to do? Well, you can still try ECA. Here to help sports nutrition stores. There products based on ephedra extract – a dime a dozen. If only there was enough money. What if it works in your case.
What if not your case? Use things that permanently melt fat – all over the body. I can select only metformin and somatropin (growth hormone). Both work and work well. Both have their own side effects. Some of them (especially for growth hormone) are irreversible. To give approximate doses for each and everyone in this case is not possible. So, if you decide to use these medicines, look for a person who will explain. Or do not take risks and take the store options. Who would not say, but in combination with diet, aerobic and power loads, AAS and estrogen receptor blockers – they are quite a decent work. At least most of the girls in the bikini category do just that.
That’s all that can afford a woman who decided to go to the dark side of the preparation for the beach season. So that both the result and the risks are minimized (BUT NEVER EXCLUDE, TAKE ACCOUNT).
As for the BSAA, whey protein and vitamins, they must also be present. Well, that is so clear.
Duration of the course should not be less than 6-8 weeks. Less is about anything. More – is fraught. Naturally, at the first signs of virilization, steroids need to be canceled once and for all forever and ever. Or take further, resigned to the inevitable changes.